10/4/07

Do you love twitting?


When my teacher asked me to write about Twitter, i was quiet annoying, because I had never heard about this community... so I went and read the definition of this website: A global community of friends and strangers answering one simple question: What are you doing? Answer on your phone, IM, or right here on the web!

And, to be honest I m quiet surprised by this community, I can't see the interest of this "voluntary spying"... Who really cares about the daylies activies of a friend and, furthermore, an unknown person?
And who wants everyone to know its diary?
Of course, it may be interesting from an professional point of view, if a compagny doesn't want to broadcast a message freely an rapidly, a tweet may be the solution!It's a modern way to announce a

No comments: